POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : "Start-of-film" clip? : "Start-of-film" clip? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 12:32:47 EDT (-0400)
  "Start-of-film" clip?
From: How Camp
Date: 25 Nov 2002 18:26:45
Message: <3de2b1b5$1@news.povray.org>
I'm looking to have some fun with one of my POV animations.  I'd like to
render a small intro to my animation that utilizes the familiar
'start-of-a-film' clip where you see numbers counting down toward zero,
usually with a circle around it, etc.  Is there a technical name for this
intro portion you occasionally see?

Anyway, would anyone happen to have a small clip (or a link to one) showing
this phenomenon?  I can't seem to find one, and my poor attempts to render a
similar sequence look... well, not very much like what I seem to recall it
should look like.  Any help would be appreciated.

- How